The distribution of our products and services is an integral part of the Technology Bridge. We provide Access Points and Runners in each location where we have agreed to offer our program.
- An Access Point is a designated location within the community in which we are serving such as a faith-based organization, school, or municipal building which provides storage and distribution of our products and services. It may be temporary or permanent if it also serves as a Public Computer Center as well.
- A Runner is a person or persons designated to the delivery of equipment to those individuals who have no means of visiting an Access Point.
Our goal is to make the process of obtaining our equipment and services simple and not chaotic. Small government municipalities, non-profits, and faith-based organizations all qualify to receive our products and services at a significant discount. Qualified families and schools may be eligible to receive donated products and services through our program.
Organizations that are eligible to participate in the Technology Bridge program are as follows:
- Government Municipalities (small/rural)
- Faith-Based Organizations
- Qualified Families and Individuals
- Non-Profit Organizations
Note: Acceptance into the Technology Bridge program is not guaranteed to all who apply. Acceptance will be determined by a board along with local leadership.