Decommissioning of legacy hardware is the official decision to no longer use an operational system and/or component as an official source of data and/or services in it’s current capacity or location.
Computer Minded can assist its clients with the managing of decommissioned legacy systems in the following in the following manner:
- The timely removal of legacy systems from the clients premises
- Provide safe and secure warehousing of systems
- The transfer of systems to a different client approved location
- Assist in reselling equipment thru our “Resale Assist” program
- Help in the donation process if applicable
- Recycle decommissioned equipment
The decommissioning process is intended to be streamlined and efficient while ensuring the orderly removal of legacy systems, expendables, and other equipment from site operations.